Lead Ratings is a product startup that provides the best Predictive SaaS. We use Machine Learning to improve our customers’ sales and KPIs.
After getting to break-even, raising a round, and moving into a new office, we’re expanding our team and looking for a Python Software Engineer.
- Platform: Python, Django, Celery
- Machine Learning: Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn
- AWS: EC2, RDS-MySQL, EC-Redis, S3...
- H.A., C.I., real time API, >95% coverage...
- Design and implement features in our platform
- Contribute to the architecture, define new APIs
- Automate tools, integration, deployment, monitoring
You should have:
- >2 years of experience building software with Python, Django
- Interest in best practices, clean code, good documentation, code coverage...
- Passion for learning and teaching
Extra points if you have:
- Built high performance, highly scalable systems
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- DevOps, config management, database administration, containers...
- A full-time job based on our Barcelona office (at Passeig de Sant Joan, 50).
- Base salary range of 30-45k€ (depending on experience/seniority). Plus bonuses, training budget, and perks.
- Fridays and summer (July/August) afternoons off.
- Flexible working hours, work-from-home friendly.
- Office amenities: fruit, drinks...
About Lead Ratings