Dashmote is an Amsterdam based company that is working to bring Artificial Intelligence based solutions to marketers. We bridge the gap between images and data for customers like TUI, Philips, Unilever, Landal & PostNL in areas such as Sourcing Imagery, Trend Analysis, Social Listening and Influencer Marketing.
You are a creative thinker with an understanding of data and analytics and a passion for technology and marketing. You are also able to analyze big data sets, combining your technical input with A.I. sourced information and build visualizations to effectively communicate strategic data insights with customers.
Some of the typical responsibilities are:
- Working with external stakeholders to define the objective of the analysis
- Obtaining data from multiple disparate sources such as structured, semi-structured, and unstructured sources
- Using statistical analysis techniques to understand patterns in large volumes of data, identify relationships and data clusters, detect data anomalies, and classify data sets
- Presenting complex analysis results tailored to different stakeholders in a highly consumable and actionable form
- Managing the junior data scientist
- Minimum 3 years experience in a technical role (development and data analysis)
- You possess an analytical and critical mind
- Ability to translate data analysis into strategic inputs for stakeholders
- A proven interest in trend prediction, optimization, and data visualization
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and no fear of using R, Stata, Python, SQL and visualization tools such as Tableau
- Good understanding of data mining techniques and data preparation
- Database management skills
What's in it for you?
- Get to experience a young startup in the center of Amsterdam
- Get to experience the fast growth of said startup to truly see it grow up
- Have great responsibility and opportunities to grow in a broad setting
- Involvement in a young, ambitious and international team with a diverse skill set
- Fun work atmosphere with Friday drinks and good coffee