Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
We are looking for an engaged and passionate Senior Data Engineer to join our growing Engineering Team and be part of the team which manages our analytics & event platform stack.
Your role at Aircall :
- Have key responsibilities within the requirements analysis, scalable & low latency streaming platform solution design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery of key modules in order to provide real-time data solutions for our product.
- Write clean scalable code using Go, Typescript / Node.js / Scala / python / SQL and test and deploy applications and systems.
- Solve our most challenging data problems, in real-time, utilizing optimal data architectures, frameworks, query techniques, sourcing from structured and unstructured data sources.
- Be part of an engineering organization delivering high quality, secure, and scalable solutions to Aircall clients.
- Involvement in product and platform performance optimization and live site monitoring.
- Mentor team members through giving and receiving actionable feedback.
- AWS (Lambda, SQS, Kinesis, KDA, Redshift, Athena, DMS, Glue, Go / Typescript, Dynamodb), Airflow, Flink, Spark, Looker, EMRA continuous deployment process based on GitLab
A little more about you:
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical field (eg. computer science or mathematics).
- 3+ years experience with real-time, event driven architecture
- 3+ years experience with a modern programming language such as Scala, Python, Go, Typescript
- Experience of designing complex data processing pipeline
- Experience of data modeling(star schema, dimensional modeling etc)
- Experience of query optimisation
- Shipping and maintaining code in production
- Experience of kafka is a plus
- Previous experience using Go in real-time scenarios is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Spoken Spanish would be a plus
- You like sharing your ideas, and you're open-minded
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.