At Badi we are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Data Engineer who is willing to join a young and passionate team with the goal of reshaping the real estate market worldwide!
If you are up for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment where agile execution and resiliency are of great importance, then this is the job for you.
As a First Data Engineer of the team, your main Tasks and Responsibilities will be:
· Build a scalable and reliable data infrastructure (SQL, NoSQL, and Big Data). A big part of the task consists of improving and scaling up current Data Warehouse
· Coordinate with tech team to develop and deploy related data infrastructure
· Build data pipelines feeding multiple analytics solutions in a distributed environment
· Monitor and maintain of all data processes in production (algorithms, tasks, and queues)
· Make deployment of data science applications faster with automatic build/deploy pipelines, etc.
Skills and Expertise:
· Language skills: proven track records on Python (comfortable with micro frameworks such as flask), MySQL and NoSQL (such as MongoDB and Neo4j)
· Platforms: Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
· Data Warehousing: Big Data Warehouse solutions (Google Big Query, Amazon Redshift)
· Ability to automatize Data Science applications on multiple environments
· Knowledge of Docker. Experience with containerized orchestration engines such as Kubernetes
· Degree in Computer Science/ Master of Science in Computer Science
· Knowledge in mainstream distributed computed systems such as: Map Reduce paradigm, Spark, and Hadoop
· Knowledge of message oriented middleware used to build distributed apps such as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, and Google Pub/Sub
· Knowledge of Java is valued for big data solutions
· Knowledge of serverless frameworks such as Lambda (AWS) and PaaS (GCP)
We will <3 you even more if you have:
· Analytical thinking and proactive attitude. In our team communication is key!
· Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
Does it look like the job for you? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Applications must be submitted in English. Applicants must have full working permit in Europe.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary
· The possibility of working (learning) on a friendly environment with a passionate and young team that is building something great
· The possibility of venturing in your own ideas! In the Data Science team, each member is a free thinker to develop new ideas and concepts
· Cozy offices in a fantastic location right at the heart of sunny Barcelona: 30 seconds away from Las Ramblas and the port. 5 minutes walking from the beach