Senior Data Analytics Engineer in Madrid or Remote
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
We are looking for an engaged and passionate Data & Analytics Senior Engineer to join our growing Engineering Team.
**This position can be fully remote within Europe**
Your role at Aircall:
- Design & build great analytics solutions for our 10000+ customers across the world
- Design & maintain easy to use data models, ensuring their quality
- Design & develop reliable data pipelines and be accountable for them
- Maintain data model documentations & definitions available to all in our Data Catalog, allowing easy understanding of our data warehouse
- Influence product and cross-functional teams to identify data opportunities to drive impact.
- Mentor team members through giving and receiving actionable feedback.
- AWS (Lambda, SQS, Kinesis, Redshift), Airflow, Flink, Spark, Looker,
- A continuous deployment process based on GitLab
A little more about you:
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical field (eg. computer science or mathematics).
- 3+ years experience in the data warehouse space, ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Proven experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- Proficient in SQL and working with Looker/LookML (or equivalent technologies)
- Shipping and maintaining code in production.
- You like sharing your ideas, and you're open-minded.
We love to take care of our people and offer the following benefits:
💻 Full remote
🏥 Medical insurance for you and your family
🍔 9€/day meal allowance
💪 45€/month for Gym expenses
🏖️ 25 days off
👶 150€/month allowance per child < 10 years of age
📈 Stock options to be part of Aircall's success.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
New York, NY, USA