Brainly is looking for a Senior Data Analyst dedicated to the Machine Learning Infrastructure (MLI) Team. In this role you will cooperate closely with engineers and data scientists to create a personalized experience for Brainly users. Working as a part of the MLI Team, your role will not only be to measure and analyse how our users behave, but also to take part in an exciting journey to bring machine learning-driven personalization to Brainly. Your recommendations will influence the shape of individualized engagement experience that we are currently building in Brainly.
To help you deliver that, you will become an integral member of our data-driven and user-oriented data analysts team, ready to give support and share knowledge whenever needed. On top of that, you will get a unique chance to observe how one of the most successful Polish startups operates and take part in developing it.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Support Technology and Product organizations in their decisions about infrastructure and product development by collecting and analysing data
- Design and analyze AB tests for ML-enabled features
- Prepare measurement specifications for new features in cooperation with Engineers
- Define KPIs and measurement plans, create reports and dashboards
- Work as a part of an agile product development team on a day-to-day basis (take part in standups, brainstorming sessions, planning and backlog refinements)
WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Over 4 years of experience in digital analytics
- Experience in market research or user testing is a plus
- Experience in working on ML features is a plus
- Programming experience is a plus
- Analytical skills: drawing conclusions from data and proposing recommendations
- Willingness to learn ML and NLP (Natural Language Processing) and deep understanding of statistics
- Passion for data, with creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Ability to think independently when evaluating critical information to reach conclusions
- Excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to rapidly changing conditions
Skills and systems:
- SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Python or any other high level programming language
- Strong statistics background
- Excellent Google spreadsheets/Excel skills
- Experience in AB testing
- Experience working with Google/Amazon big data infrastructure
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Tableau experience is a plus
- Python experience is a plus
Location: Barcelona (Carrer de L´Escar, 26 Edificio de OneCowork)
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Full medical insurance (including partner and children)
- Gym and wellness monthly card (access to spa, gyms, sport classes)
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 200 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].