GSN Games is looking for a talented Senior Data Analyst based in Barcelona to be part of our Global Data team.
About the Data Team:
The GSN Data team provides the data, analytics, and algorithms necessary to make GSN Games a fun and rich experience for players. We are building a next generation data platform and analytics suite to support the nearly one billion records a day coming from our portfolio of gaming apps, databases, supporting web services, third party APIs, and everything in between.
What You’ll Do:
You will use your big data skills to solve complex business problems within the mobile gaming domain. As a member of the Central Analytics team, the work you do will have an impact on all of our five game studios. Your relationship-building skills will come in handy as you'll be communicating the results of your analyses to our studio and executive team members.
• Work cross-functionally with our user acquisition, advertising, game studio, finance, and data science teams to deliver actionable insights into our games, in order to further increase installs, engagement, and monetization
• Proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify trends, issues, and opportunities across games
• Answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting
• 4+ years of experience in a data analyst or financial analyst
• 2+ years’ experience using SQL, including complex queries from multiple data sources
• Experience creating, operating and analysing multiple simultaneous A/B tests
• 2+ years’ experience applying statistical analysis to consumer behaviours (video gaming, e-commerce, consumer entertainment, etc.)
• Excellent analytic and problem solving skills, including forecasting and performance marketing analysis
• Strong communication and presentation skills, including extensive use of chart and table tools
• Ability to quickly prioritize and execute multiple competing projects based on business case and expected impact
• Experience working with user acquisition and/or advertising data
• Familiarity with R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab or other statistical modeling packages
• 2+ years within the mobile gaming domain
• Graduate degree in a quantitative field of study
• Experience in the gaming industry
GSN Games delivers social casino and skill-based games designed to fuel every player’s inner winner. Founded in 1999, the company has evolved into one of the world’s top game publishers and creators. Its collection of social casino games includes GSN Casino and Bingo Bash, both top 10 grossing iPad apps, as well as Wheel of Fortune Slots: The Ultimate Collection, Solitaire TriPeaks, Mirrorball Slots, Fresh Deck Poker and more. GSN Games also features WorldWinner.com and the WorldWinner app, where players can compete for real money in skill-adapted versions of the biggest game franchises of all time. Owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment and AT&T Entertainment Group, GSN Games operates eight locations worldwide across Boston, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Washington, D.C., London, Barcelona, Bengaluru and Zaporozhye, Ukraine. Connect with us on Twitter @insidegsngames, on Instagram @gsngames and on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/gsn.
About GSN Games