Who we are
Paack is one of the hottest technology start-ups in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015 by three Spanish friends and, since then, the company is experienced a strong global growth and presently operates in 70 cities across five countries. All of our success is backed by a number of renowned European investors. And this is just the start.
We believe that the future of eCommerce deliveries is customer controlled time-slots, combined with a nature-positive approach to sustainability. We are on a mission to make this the new standard.
Our truly customer-centric and sustainable delivery services ensure customers receive parcels at their convenience, at a time that suits them. Our proprietary technology combined with our operational excellence enables us to deliver parcels more successfully and efficiently than ever before.
This creates unprecedented results for our retail clients through customer experience, eCommerce sales increases, loyalty and retention, thus empowering them with powerful competitive advantages whilst at the same time reducing the impact of deliveries on the environment. The best retailers in the world, such as Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Ingles and many more choose Paack as their exclusive partner for deliveries due to these reasons.
Our team is multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, and we face them with ambition. At Paack we look for passionate and committed people who own their individual projects and see them through, inspire and support others as part of a team, whilst constantly looking to improve through their own ideas and initiative to help the business achieve its key objectives.
What you will do
Reporting to the Chief Strategy and Data Officer, you will help our internal teams make the right decisions based on data and analysis and your insights will help shape the strategy at Paack.
Your main duties include:
- Own and develop business intelligence tools and dashboards to enable Paack to hit its targets
- Identify critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers within different business units (such as operations, product, sales or engineering)
- Interpret data, analyse results and leverage quantitative methods to make business recommendations
- Design, implement and maintain basic ETL processes for integrating the needed data sources
- Deliver effective presentations of findings to senior stakeholders up to C-level
- Create data driven models to improve our operational processes
- Build robust relationships with key business stakeholders
- Assist with recruitment activities and mentor junior colleagues within the team
What we look for
- Degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, economics or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years of work experience in an analytical or data related role
- Proficient with SQL
- Strong knowledge of Python and/or R.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Qlik, Tableau, Looker, etc
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing small teams
- Advanced English level required
What we offer
The basic stuff: a long-term contract with immediate incorporation, flexible schedule office-style, a competitive salary and 23 days annual leave.
The amazing stuff: the opportunity to take part in one of the main areas in any start-up and deliver an impactful contribution by helping us to manage our team performance.
Also work in a great new office in the city center within a young and very dynamic atmosphere ready to go much further as a team!