Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionizing the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more, simply by showing their smartphones.
As a senior data analyst, you’re a key part of the Data team, making
data and data-based insights available for all departments. You work
closely with developers, product owners and marketing specialists to
analyze a range of problem domains and data sets. Examples are real-time
and historical transactional data, product content and inventory,
customer behavior, business trends and conversion data.
You love tackling big business challenges, as well as supporting others by providing quick data analysis and answers.
- Analyze product, marketing and other business data
- Partner with data engineers and data scientists to deep-dive in large data sets, for example to do predictive analysis and apply data science techniques
- Build visualizations, dashboards and reports to provide both ad-hoc and recurring insights
- Work closely with marketing to monitor our range of marketing channels and strategies
- Work with product owners on determining and measuring key metrics to understand our customers and effectiveness of features better.
- Educate others in understanding and using data
- 4+ years of experience in product and business data analysis and reporting
- Strong SQL skills
- Bachelor degree (Masters preferred) in technical or mathematical education
- Experience with data visualization and BI tools like Looker, Tableau and Qlikview. Also experience with Excel
- Experience with web analytics tools, in particular Google Analytics & AdWords
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing, able to clearly explain concepts and actionable insights
- Ability to switch between ad-hoc analysis tasks and a structured project based approach, working fully independent on business critical tasks and in a multi-disciplinary teams
- Have the capacity to thrive in a startup/scale-up environment: adapt quickly, take ownership of your work, ability to see beyond the numbers
- Living in the Netherlands/EU region
- Experience with analyzing data for e-commerce and/or travel products
- Experience in using data mining, text processing, machine learning techniques to analyze and solve real world problems
- Experience with using Python and/or R to do advanced analysis
What we offer
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to work and learn from and with the best in the field
- The chance to make an impact in a fast growing company
- Pick your own hardware that makes you work most efficiently
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space. We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, hackathons and more!
Get in touch
Please send your application via the form on this vacancy. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.