Flanks is a Barcelona-based fintech company focused on wealth management services. Its main product is a SaaS solution that helps financial advisors, family offices, private banks and other institutions to have a holistic view of their clients’ financial assets while using the latest scraping technology. We’re currently building the benchmark in the Open Wealth industry, and so far, we managed to have compatibility with over 280 national and international entities.
Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. We have multiplied our growth by six, built a presence in 11 different countries in the last 18 months. In August 2021, Flanks raised €2.3 million in an investment round led by JME Ventures and SeedRocket 4Founders Capital to accelerate our market expansion.
In order to accelerate our market expansion in Europe and Americas, we would like to count on you to also grow (personally and professionally) with us.
Flanks’s values are:
- People first: To us, the most important thing is for “Flankers” to feel at ease, for them to get involved in a project and feel part of the team.
- Keep growing: Our team believes that people growing in lockstep with the company is essential, both personally and professionally.
- Think twice, act once: We like to think about all the possible consequences for taking any decision that could affect the team or our clients.
If you’re seeking professional growth, and you’re passionate about cybersecurity… This is your opportunity!
About the role
You will be a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer in our company. You'll be working as a full member of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Team, participating in the implementation and maintenance of Flanks cybersecurity measures.
Examples of tasks you can expect to work on are:
- Implement cybersecurity measures to enforce Flanks procedures.
- Work with different teams to improve the security in the development process.
- Validate that the cybersecurity requirements of products are implemented correctly.
- Detect, respond, and remediate cybersecurity alerts/incidents.
Things we'd love to see on you
- You have already a few years of experience in similar roles. We're looking for someone with some lessons already learned.
- Meaningful experience with systems administration will be a huge plus.
- Working experience on cybersecurity, especially with system hardening.
- CISSP, OSCP, or PEN-200 certification is required.
- You live in Barcelona City and/or close enough to work at the office twice/three times a week.
- Living in Spain is a mandatory, non-negotiable requirement. Likewise, we can’t offer a relocation package and/or a working visa.
- You have working English and Spanish proficiency.
What can we offer
We offer what we think is fair compensation (from 45K to 50K € per year for this role). We're on top of the market, but our intention is to increase compensation as the company grows. You will not be left behind. We believe this is a really nice time to join the project. This is a full-time, permanent contract.
A non-exhaustive list of perks includes:
🏠 Office at 5 minutes from Plaça Espanya and Estació de Sants
🔆 Flexible working hours
🎊 Paid time off on your birthday
🍒 Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
🍻 Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings (optional)
😎 Team building events (optional)
🙀 Personal holidays swap inside the same month
🏥 Health insurance
💸 Flexible remuneration with Cobee (if applicable)
📚 Yearly training budget
The hiring process
This is how the usual hiring process looks like:
- You send us your resume, cover letter, etc.
- A chat with our CTO, where we’ll dive deeper into your background, your possible fit, and where you’ll have the opportunity to ask any sort of questions.
- We will send you a few questions and give you some time to think about them. Then, we’ll schedule a chat to go through them and discuss possibilities, approaches and tradeoffs.
- A meeting with our CEO.
- Optionally, any other meeting you or us might need to clarify any pending questions.
- We send you an offer.
If you think you meet most of the criteria described above, don’t hesitate to send us your CV and/or cover letter. We will be happy to hear from you!
Flanks is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Flanks employee. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and encourage all applicants regardless of race, religion, or belief (if any), nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
10 - 50