At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building the technology which people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life. We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world. Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re creating a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Support Expert (we call you a Senior Greenlight Expert) to support the day-to-day operations of our Hamburg & Berlin market. You will be an experienced team leader who operates autonomously with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you’ll help to structure & scale the operations, and build a Team of Experts on how to best build Uber’s relationship with driver-partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight centres. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What you’ll do
- Build and scale the day to day operations
- Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Own facility issues such as supplies, utilities, and branding
- Improve processes on behalf of drivers partners to the GL program through project work
- Build and grow a Team of Experts
What you’ll need
- Track record in providing exceptional customer experience
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Strong autonomy to build new activities and work remotely with your peers
- Team leadership experience in a fast-paced environment is an advantage but no essential
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
Bonus points if
- You have previous sales experience
- You have previous customer support experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree