A brighter way at Treatwell
Treatwell is the brighter way to book beauty - whenever you have a beauty want or need, we're here to help you book it easily, quickly and with zero hassle. We believe that beauty makes people feel good, and the world needs that feeling more.
We do a pretty good job of this right now - we're in 11 countries, with 500 people working away to make our app and platform even better. Now we're growing and need more talented people to join us. That's where you come in! Together we’ll revolutionise the beauty industry – by showing people they can book online.
We want you to help us
Starting a revolution begins with creating a movement. We believe that our employees can achieve great things in the open and friendly environment here at Treatwell. We want people to express themselves, take risks and learn from their mistakes. If this sounds good to you, you want to make a difference, - and constantly improve and evolve , then we want you as a colleague.
What you’ll be doing
- Distributing and assigning the daily tasks.
- Monitoring the team performance, and where necessary helping out the team with operational tasks such as answering incoming telephone calls or e-mails and dealing with escalations.
- Support in improving work processes and help in design & deliver training.
- Build collaborative working relationships and maintain contact with various departments at local and international level.
- Organize and execute weekly team huddles regarding product and process updates.
- Contribute to the recruitment process including interviewing potential candidates.
Is this you?
- You have significant experience working in customer experience and see yourself as a role model.
- You are a multi-tasker because you’re good at handling multiple things at once.
- You are organized and structured and like to feel responsible for your work.
- You have great communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English.
- You have attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- You are able to identify opportunities and solutions to implement and align initiatives.
- You are someone with excellent project planning skills and the ability to inform, involve, and inspire different stakeholders.
- You have a proactive attitude, you are eager to learn and ‘get things done’.
- You feel comfortable in a competitive and ever-changing environment. Grow with us!
We treat you well with
- A rewarding job working with people you’ll like, working on projects you’ll love
- An office 5-minute walk from Plaça Catalunya, the heart of Barcelona!
- A dynamic organisation with monthly office drinks.
- Daily breakfast, with fruit and barista coffee.
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European based cities.
- A monthly bonus when you reach your targets.
- No hablas Español? No problem, we have free Spanish classes!
- A flexible holiday policy.
- Talking about flexible.. our Treatwell sports teams! We work out weekly, from kickboxing to bootcamp! Do you have a suggestion for a new sport?
So.. do you want to join a boundary-pushing, motivated team? Apply now with a motivation letter and resume or your LinkedIn profile!