We're looking for a Senior CRM Specialist to help us on this mission and provide reliable service to more than 150K families that join us every week.
Lingokids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission and provide reliable service to more than 150K families that join us every week, we're looking for a well-rounded Senior CRM Speciailist.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
We are looking for someone excited to be a key contributor to the Growth team, focusing on converting visitors into new customers to our product. This role has a direct impact on continuous scaling of our app to the families that trust us. You will be responsible for optimizing the Buyer Journey based on A/B testing and delivering a WOW! Experience through Email, Push Notification and In-app communications.
You will be part of a cross-functional and dynamic team where Designers, Data scientists, Software developers and Marketers work together.
Some of the most challenging and exciting things of this role are:
- Analyze user behavior, segment and build strategies to maximise conversion rate from free user to paid customer.
- Define, implement and optimize omnichannel flows in Braze (Email, Push notifications & In-App).
- Set-up, launch and control one-shot campaigns and customer surveys.
- Suggest improvements and experiment with A/B testing for results optimisation.
- Request and manage copies and audiovisual assets to designers and copywriters.
- Monitor KPIs, analyse results and share learning summaries with stakeholders.
Are you our Senior CRM Specialist?
The ideal teammate for us would be someone with previous experience in CRM activation, defining and executing communications in Owned Channels such as Email and Push notifications.We would love to know you if you:
- Have around 4 years of experience in Marketing Automation and have worked with Braze as a personalisation platform.
- Are familiar with concepts from direct marketing, persuasive copywriting, buyer psychology and neuromarketing, and are able to apply them in creative production.
- Have previously created and executed AB tests, Growth or CRO projects.
- Are good at analytics and have a passion for problem solving.
- Are rigorous in working with numbers and expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Have a passion for applying analytical methodologies to solving business problems.
- Are curious and playful, you are not afraid of tough challenges and confident enough to share your views.
- Enjoy working in a cross-functional team.
- Are polite when reviewing other people's work and take it well when you get feedback on yours, like we are!
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.