Senior Continuous Integration Engineer : Engineering Services - Paris or Cambridge
At Docker, the Engineering Services organization provides the supporting functions that enable our core engineering teams to deliver enterprise-grade products. As a member of the Tools & Automation team you will be working on the tools and systems used for CI/CD and Test Automation.
Some of our current projects are:
- Operating and enhancing our internal CI systems
- Tooling to deploy large scale test systems for Docker EE
- Test runners and tooling for results collection and analysis
This role will be primarily in support of the Developer Solutions Group. The Developer Solutions group is responsible for all our developer-focused products. They develop the extremely popular Docker for Mac and Docker for Windows products, docker compose and docker build; as well as working on the next generation of developer tools.
- A confident Jenkins Administrator. Cloudbees Enterprise Jenkins experience would be a bonus
- An in-depth knowledge of automated deployment and administration of both physical and virtual machines using:
- Windows Server and Desktop
- A variety of Linux distributions
- A Docker expert with some exposure to Docker EE
- Experienced in at least one programming or scripting language
Docker, Inc. is the company behind the Docker open source platform and is the chief sponsor of the Docker ecosystem. Docker is an open platform for developers and system administrators to build, ship and run distributed applications. With Docker, IT organizations shrink application delivery from months to minutes, frictionlessly move workloads between data centers and the cloud and can achieve up to 20X greater efficiency in their use of computing resources. Inspired by an active community and by transparent, open source innovation, Docker containers have been downloaded more than 6 billion times and Docker is used by millions of developers across thousands of the world’s most innovative organizations, including ADP, GE, the BBC, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, ING, Yelp, and Spotify. Docker’s rapid adoption has catalyzed an active ecosystem, resulting in hundreds of thousands of “Dockerized” applications, hundreds of Docker-related startups and integration partnerships with AWS, Alibaba, Canonical, Google, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware.