Join one of the fastest growing software businesses in the UK and make a splash as a Senior Content Marketing Manager!
As a member of our Marketing team you’ll report to the Head of Growth Marketing, working collaboratively with department heads and the Exec team. Our perfect Paddler is a highly analytical and independent worker and a fast learner who’s able to adapt to the needs of a rapidly growing startup with ease.
There’s ample scope for career progression, too. With the business continuing to grow and expanding internationally, you will be able to explore new territories as we partner with larger organizations, expand our customer base in new industries and look at new cultures that Paddle can become immersed in.
What you'll do...
As our Senior Content Marketing Manager you’ll already have a good level of hands-on experience in creating content across multiple formats, from video to written to podcasts and everything in between. You’ll also be a research whizz with a data and research-led way of thinking and a deep understanding of all the different content distribution channels. You’ll know how each channel can be optimized through content and how best to use these channels to paint a wider picture and tell a story.
Working at Paddle you can expect to...
- Don your investigative journalist hat! You’ll dig deep into our internal processes, the journeys we’ve taken and the external needs and pains upon which Paddle has built success to highlight where our future successes lie.
- Roll your sleeves up and get stuck in! As a natural writer and editor, you’ll have the ability to take ownership of Paddle’s brand voice, evolve it and make sure it’s communicated and used across the board within the organization.
- Identify opportunities where Paddle can start or join conversations. We want to make an impact through content and storytelling and need someone to scope out these opportunities (for example, becoming a regular contributor to a niche publication).
- Work closely with the product marketing team. You’ll be taking on the new products and solutions developed and introduced by Paddle and turning them in content for multiple streams which tell a story, provide value and delight readers. In turn, you’ll be increasing our web traffic and positively impacting our lead generation campaigns.
- Help Paddle evolve its core narrative and help us tell our story in a more captivating way across not just marketing but the whole organisation.
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You’ve worked in the tech industry before.
- You’re able to present a strong portfolio of material across multiple marketing channels.
- You have an analytical and data-driven mindset.
- You have experience in evolving a company’s brand voice.
- You have an eye for detail and have got time-management down to a tee.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple workstreams and are highly skilled in project management.
- You can demonstrate past experimentations, potentially where you’ve failed quickly and learnt from the process to improve future tasks.
- You have a passion for writing!
It'd be great if...
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in mid to senior content marketing positions.
- You understand Inbound Marketing best practices.
- You have specific B2B Tech background and your work illustrates that.
- You have worked in medium to large marketing teams in the past.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 140 people based near Shoreditch. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and on-site coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 3 months paid parental leaves regardless of gender. Plus we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, which can include anything from joining office football team, taking up in-office yoga lessons or enjoying a board game night. We host regular company get-togethers and quarterly socials. We have weekly catered lunches and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
We’re early in our journey but making great progress: Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (we’ve tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), and we’ve raised over $25m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF and Kindred.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer .