At Tilting Pointwe combine data, technology, talent, and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success. We are currently seeking a Senior Community & Social Media Manager for the Marketing Team in our Barcelona office!
As the Senior Community & Social Media Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing, Player Support, Live Ops, Creative, and Product Teams in crafting and delivering best-in-class, cutting-edge community and social media programs.
You’ll stay ahead of the competition and have an in-depth understanding of this fast moving and rapidly changing mobile gaming space. You’ll manage a team of community experts and partner with teams across the business to craft strategies, capitalize on market opportunities and launch new high impact initiatives.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Develop strategic plans to grow gaming communities across our portfolio of games (B2C); Prioritize initiatives that positively impact game engagement, retention, acquisition and monetization
- Contribute to go-to-market plans with strong community vision and best-in-class launch and post-launch social campaigns
- Lead our community and social media team; Set team goals and oversee the execution of community and social plans
- Develop and champion new community programs such as VIP, live streaming, direct in-game interactions with players.
- Analyze the impact of community initiatives on game KPIs and develop new plans based on data and player feedback
- Monitor competitive activity and social media trends, constantly evaluate the market; Incorporate best practices in overall content strategy, monitor player sentiment and make necessary shifts to adapt to the changing market and player needs
- Propose new internal tools or adopt 3rd party tools to streamline processes and measure campaign impact
- Champion and lead cross-team initiatives i.e. Social Influencers with the Marketing team, In-Game Campaigns with the Live Ops team, Player Feedback and Sentiment with the Customer Support team
Your Skills & XP
- Passionate about player communities, mobile gaming, and industry trends
- Broad knowledge of community engagement: from social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, YouTube, Twitch, Snapchat, TikTok) to in-game guilds and alliances, live streaming, social influencers, and VIP relationships
- Independent thinker with leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Analytical: focused on making data-driven decisions and analyzing game impact
- Proactive approach: Keep a pulse on trends and player feedback to ensure an excellent game experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills; Able to focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects while managing time with judgement.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Psychology or another relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in the industry of video gaming, gaming, media.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter (both in English) below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only – No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.