part of the Alyssum Group, is a leading on-demand jet charter platform.
Launched in 2011, the company has rewritten the jet charter rulebook
with a fully transparent, subscription-free, globally ‘on-demand’
marketplace allowing members to swiftly check pricing options and
aircraft specifics before booking the flights they need. Victor’s unique
combination of smart technology and exceptional ‘high touch’ customer
service, means that its B2C and B2B customers – with access to thousands
of aircraft via a global network of over 200 partner operators – are
always connected and in control.
With over 100 talented staff in London, New York and other global locations, Victor is opening up luxury private charter to a new generation of travellers who value their time and experiences. We’re continuing to grow and build. We’re winning awards too, most recently with the Sunday Times Tech Track (our third year in a row), Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (our second year) and FT 1000 (our second year too).
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate Commercial Business Analyst (note this is not a Financial analyst role) who has the ability to analyse large amounts of data and turn this data into information and insights that will enable the Business to make more informed commercial business decisions. You will be adapt at using data and using statistical modelling to provide trend analysis of our customer base, providing forecasting analysis to Marketing and the Senior Leadership team. Someone who can distill observations into actions. Reporting into the Head of Strategy, the primary responsibility of this role will be providing the Victor and group leadership teams with tactical and strategic advice to drive business decision-making.
What you will do:
- Work with Head of Strategy and department heads to ensure that BI, strategic and management dashboards are in-line with evolving requirements.
- Refine market tracking and ensure that performance against wider demand and supply side movements are correctly assimilated and redistributed to decision makers
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
- Build out dynamic forecasting function, to ensure that stakeholders such as marketing have forward visibility of funnel requirements.
- Support and shape KPI strategy, CRM and product development, with a strong focus on increasing service segmentation and supporting product extensions.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports and product testing propositions for department heads
- Identify and recommend both new ways of creating efficiencies by streamlining business processes and new commercial opportunities by focusing on high yielding segments.
- Ownership of data integrity relating to commercial reporting across all assets that are currently deployed or deployed in future.
- Provide stakeholders with ad-hoc insights across the supply and demand functions.
- Build and own a competitor repository, from which corporate analysis and insights should be synthesized and distributed amongst key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strong statistical analysis skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, distil and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced proficiency with Excel modelling required.
- Understanding of sales data management in Saleforce.com required, unless proficiency in similar CRM packages can be demonstrated.
- Experience of working with machine-learning tools and applications preferred
- Knowledge of Marketing and BI overlays such as Tableu or Microsoft BI
- Educated to degree level, BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Econometrics or Statistics preferred.
- High level of organisational skills and experience of co-ordinating projects
- Ability to work with a group of culturally diverse individuals
- Able to work well on own initiative and motivate a team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to communicate to senior stakeholders effectively and efficiently
- Good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint required