Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Within Netskope Engineering, the IaaS team is responsible for building cloud-scale Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) that gives enterprises visibility /compliance for critical workloads and DLP / Malware protection for critical data running in public cloud infrastructures such as AWS, GCP, and Azure. We are currently looking for talented C engineers to join our team. As a member of the IaaS team, you will have the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to protect the exponentially increasing amount of enterprise data and workloads being deployed in the public cloud.
- Work on products related to visibility, compliance and remediation for public cloud security.
- Design and Implement scalable applications for integration with AWS, Azure or GCP using language specific SDK and REST API’s.
- Design and Implement scalable services processing 1000s of events and API call per second.
- Implement test automation and metrics for measuring security efficacy.
- Implement auto-remediation framework for Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Build an integration with cloud services like Splunk, ServiceNow, etc.
- Work with product management and research teams to understand the customer public cloud security requirements
- Help in coaching, mentoring to groom stellar public cloud engineers and experts.
BS (MS Preferred) - Computer Science, Information Security.
Required Technical Skills
- At least 2 years experience in leading projects and SME roles for public cloud.
- At least 3 years experience with public cloud services.
- 3 - 10 years of experience in software development.
- Expert in using AWS or Azure or GCP API’s.
- Understand Docker containers and their orchestration(e.g., Kubernetes, Docker).
- Proficient in any one programming language (e.g., Python, Golang, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience of building test automation frameworks and automated tests.
- Understanding of CI/CD process implemented for agile development.
- Demonstrated experience in grooming and mentoring junior engineers.
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience with cloud provisioning using terraform, cloud formation template, etc.
- Experience with backend languages like PHP.
- Experience in database design (MySQL, Mongo, NoSQL).
- Contribution to relevant open source projects.
- Great written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work in a geo-distributed cross-functional group.
- Demonstrated ability in customer-facing Cloud Solution Architecture roles.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and build new product offering in greenfield areas.
- Demonstrated ability to own and deliver projects independently.
- Demonstrated ability of technical mentoring and coaching.