Omnidrone is a rapidly-growing start-up partnered with top US publisher Scopely to make the next generation of hit mobile games. Based in the heart of Barcelona with the Mediterranean and the Sagrada Familia on either side, Omnidrone is bringing together the best and brightest game makers in the world to create unforgettable player experiences.
Omnidrone is looking for a motivated front-end engineer who has a passion for learning and has a strong interest for the gaming industry. In this role, you will add scalable game features that can support millions of users.
What will you do?
- Create high quality software.
- Architect and implement solutions, working in areas such like Graphics Programming, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence, User Interface, 3rd parties integrations, etc.
- Solve complex problems while developing state of the art video games for a multiple variety of devices and OS’s.
- Write high quality code using a TDD approach.
- Find opportunities for optimisations that matters.
- Perform code reviews on a daily basis.
What will you need?
- Professional experience developing games.
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architecture.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with one or more game engines like Unity 3D or Unreal Engine.
- Experience with mobile development is appreciated.
- Solid understanding of maths involved in computer graphics is a plus.
- Good communication with team, lead programmer, producer and tech director.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus.
- Good knowledge of one or more programming languages (C#, C++, Java, ...).
- Passion for games and knowledge of the mobile games industry is a plus.
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organised working habits.
- Good command of English is a plus.