We are looking for a skilled developer with extensive experience with C# to work using the latest technologies in a rapidly growing and funded .NET startup in the center of Barcelona, recently named as one of Wired's 100 Hottest Startups in Europe (for the second time). As backend developer, you will collaborate in the migration to a new microservices architecture using .NET Core and Docker, alongside ASP.NET MVC, Redis, RabbitMQ, Consul, Sql Server and MongoDB just to cite a few of the technologies we use. Our medium/long term objective is to finish the migration of Lodgify to a single page application in React and be able to run it on .NET Core as a containerized applications on Linux through Docker and Kubernetes.
Our software is developed on GitHub, built on Jenkins, and automatically deployed and ran on Google Cloud. We love communication, so we have peer reviews, development meetings and Slack channels to discuss pretty much anything, from C# guidelines to customer feedback. We use JetBrains YouTrack to support our Scrum-ish day-to-day.
The perfect candidate will have those requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with C#
- A problem solver
- Good analysis skills to understand existing code
- HTTP, REST and .NET Web API / MVC
- Perfect understanding of SOLID principles
- Good grip on Domain Driven Design
- SQL and Entity Framework
You’ll be a good fit if you are:
- A highly motivated developer who wants to work in a fast-paced .NET startup
- A professional willing to be challenged and strive for better problem solutions.
- Committed and willing to participate in Lodgify’s growth and success via stock options
We really care about personal growth and as part of a team of senior developers who regularly attend tech conferences and events, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn with us.
On top of this, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus stock options, meal vouchers, private health insurance and relocation support if needed.
By joining us you'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team and also enjoy our team events and playing table tennis or foosball in our bright office in the center of Barcelona.