Qustodio is a fast growing internet safety startup based in Barcelona. Our product is a multi-platform device protection solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of parents, schools, and SMBs worldwide.
We're looking for a ninja C++ programmer with strong
experience in cross-platform development (Windows / OSX / Linux
platforms), programming multi-threaded high-performance apps &
services at a low level.
What you will be doing with us:
- Take ownership of Qustodio desktop, SDK, kernel & embedded technical products
- Translate technical & business requirements into state of the art C++ technical designs & apps
- Follow proper programming & design best practices and methodologies (UML, TDD, Scrum)
- Follow and improve company development & QA processes
- Research customer support cases and improve the Desktop apps quality
- Provide technical support to other junior profiles
What we're looking for:
- Software Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- +5 years C++ coding highly scalable multi-threaded high performance distributed apps
- Strong knowledge of Linux/OSX and also Windows platforms
- Strong knowledge of C++ coding best practices, writing robust leak/crash free apps
- Strong knowledge of profiling & debugging tools/frameworks
Bonus points for:
- Socket filters, SSL & Transparent proxies
- Kernel mode apps
- Cross-platform code and cross-platform build processes (ie: Cmake)
- C++11/C++17 knowledge
- Qt knowledge
- Install frameworks (MSI, Pkg)
- Continuous integration and Agile methodologies
- Embedded systems
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- You'll be solving real-world problems that all families face.
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- In-house training and team building events
- Competitive salary range
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Free Friday afternoon refreshments with the team
- 23 days of holiday per year
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!