Senior C#/C++ Engineer in Madrid
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Are you a good C# developer on windows?
- Interested in growing towards critical applications and Cpp?
- Want a very competitive salary? We are looking for the best engineers.
eProsima develops an Open Source implementation of DDS (Data Distribution Service), a middleware for real-time distributed systems with a long successful history in the defense sector.
We work for several Armies and defense providers, providing middleware products and solutions for their Command and control systems.
Now we are hiring experienced C# engineers to be part of our defense team.
THE POSITION INVOLVES:
- Complete product lifecycle.
- C# Development targeting Windows.
- Test both functionality and performance.
- Code Reviews.
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins).
- Documentation (user manual, API reference, examples).
- Customer support.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Good working hours and a flexible combination of face-to-face and remote work!
- Very Competitive salary: We are looking for the best engineers.
- International environment.
- Very good C# level. A minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Windows Forms and UML knowledge.
- Good Cpp level. A minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and protocols.
- Experience with Git and Jenkins.
- Good English level.
eProsima gets funds and contributions from very important companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Bosch, Open Robotics, Siemens, Sony, Thales..., and also government agencies such as the European Commission and Spanish Ministry of Industry.
100% Open Source business model: hundreds of thousands of developers use our software products all over the world.