We at simplesurance are building an innovative and unique cross-selling platform for insurance products. In 30 countries around the world, our technology is used by 1.000+ e-shops including world's biggest insurance companies and smartphone brands.
We are looking for a talented Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m) to join our challenging and international team.
What you will do:
- You create analysis and reporting based on company requirements in different fields (e.g. insurance topics, CLTV / CRM topics)
- You will work closely with different teams and departments to translate their data problems into BI solutions
- You will improve and extend our Analysis and Reporting infrastructure
- You create and analyze operative KPIs for the company’s planning and controlling
- You will optimize interfaces within the company, guide automation processes and you will be responsible for your own special projects
What you should bring:
- You successfully passed your studies in business administration, business informatics or a comparable experience
- You already gained professional experience in the field of Business Intelligence in an internationally active company
- You provide working knowledge in at least one reporting tool like Looker, MicroStrategy, Tableau etc.
- You provide proficient skills in at least one dialect of SQL
- You have very good knowledge in data modeling (OLTP, OLAP) – terms like ‘Kimbal’, ‘Inmon’ or ‘3NF’ sound familiar.
- Working experience with (statistical) methods and tools like R, MATLAB or SAS to provide more valuable analyses/hypothesis are a plus
- Professional experience writing ETL jobs in Python is a plus
- You think outside of the box to find new valuable data sources which can support your analyses
- You work highly target-orientated, self-reliant and you are very analytical thinking
- You are very data-driven, reliable, motivated and flexible
- You combine excellent communication and presentation skills with business fluent English
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 28 countries.
We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company.
InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
What we offer…
Of course, we not only offer kicker, fantastic team events, Club-Mate, coffee and fruit, but so much more at simplesurance:
- „We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
- We align our goals and therefore our daily work to our vision.
Opportunity to take responsibility
- We give you the possibility to take as much responsibility as you can handle, by avoiding micromanagement and by encouraging you to stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone.
- We incentivize self-initiative, personal engagement and success by providing the possibility of growth, either by specializing or taking responsibility for a team.
Internationality and diversity
- We believe in the benefits that are coming from a wide diversity: different backgrounds, cultures, levels of expertise and faculties.
- We are connecting +150 unique characters, coming from +30 nationalities and ages between 20 to 60 – by that we link traditional insurance business with the modern digital world.
- We can be ourselves and we value every person.
- We are fostering cross-departmental teamwork and by that we are awesome together.
- We love short decision-making processes and high speed in execution.
- We value team success and collaborative leading styles.
For your application…
...fill in the form below. For any questions contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org - Viktoria will take care of your application.
„Never stop playing!“
Robin von Hein – CEO & Founder, simplesurance GmbH