AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
- 600+ customers (Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, Ashley HomeStore...)
- 170 employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- Raised 24M€
- Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
- Be a genuinely nice person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
- Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
What you will do
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Senior Business Developer’s tasks will be:
- Identification and qualification of new commercial targets (Big accounts and high potential mid-market accounts).
- Prospection and making appointments according to targets set by the Country Manager.
- Response to tenders, RFIs, RFQs, etc.
- Lobby with high level decision makers
- Negotiation and closing of deals while maintaining command of the sales cycle.
- Reporting of activity to CM
What we are looking for
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with ample experience and an established network and portfolio clients within the digital marketing community in Spain and/or Italy
- Native Spanish or Italian + working English required, knowledge of French would be a plus
- At least 4 years of experience in a sales function of B2B platforms or consulting and proven network in the Spanish and/or Italian market
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Hunter mentality is mandatory. You must hold dearly, deep within your soul, the tasks of prospection, negotiation and closing of deals
- You must have excellent negotiation techniques and you are used to dealing with decision makers, mostly Heads of Marketing Deparments.
- You are a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and positive personality, and a can-do attitude.
Remuneration & Benefits
Attractive package composed of Fix + variable pay, open bar coffee, fresh fruit and other benefits such as:
• Orientation/ trainings in France (Paris).
• Working in a competent, young, and motivated team.
• An exciting task in a strongly expanding, innovative, and international environment.
• Continuous training in order to constantly improve your skills
Place of work
Ideally, based in Madrid, in our offices at Calle Henri Durant, 17. But we can also consider candidates working on remote from Barcelona.
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Location: Madrid, Spain (28046)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience Level: > 4 years
- Possible remote work