Trail is changing the way hospitality is run.
From independent coffee shops to massive pub chains, to some of your favourite spots like Honest Burger, wagamama and Brewdog. We're building tools to simplify the daily jobs busy teams do each day. And we need your help ✊
We have an awesome team. There's 20 of us, mainly in London with a few scattered remotely. We've been going nearly 5 years but still operate like a startup - always learning, experimenting and pushing each other on.
The team is made up of Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Product and Engineering. Everyone's laser-focused on growth, but at the top of the funnel is you, our mad passionate Biz Dev.
What's the job?
The Sales team is responsible for generating new business (obviously). You'll be turning leads into opportunities and nurturing them through to close. Then working closely with the Customer Success team to onboard, retain and upsell. And ultimately pushing our revenue growth rate.
We have a playbook that's working. But we have a culture of continuous improvement, and the playbook continues to get better. Fresh challenges emerge with each new milestone - from building efficiency to personalisation at scale. You'll write and rewrite the playbook with us.
In short, this is the perfect job for a smart, experienced Salesperson looking to make an impact at a fast-growth startup.
What will I be doing?
- Researching the market and uncovering opportunities
- Exploring innovative and authentic ways to connect with buyers
- Nurturing relationships and expanding your network
- Using proven tactics to close deals, from challenger to solution selling
- Improving processes and sales material to help the whole team succeed
- Mainly working out of London, demoing remotely and on the road as needed
What skills do I need?
- Relevant hospitality/sales experience is essential
- You're smart, confident and convincing - you know how to win people over, both in writing, in person and by phone
- You're also honest and treat people well - our reputation precedes us
- You work hard and will roll up your sleeves to hit targets
- A problem-solver who listens, understands and works creatively towards a solution
- Interested in technology - you understand how to use process and data to work better
- Ambition and willingness to learn
Salary & Perks
- £45 - £60k salary depending on experience
- Commission and/or Company stock options
- 28 days of paid holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Remote, part-time, flexible and human working hours
- A great London Bridge office, all-hands
- Macbook Pro
Please apply with a CV - no recruiters please!