FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Who we are:
We founded Rover.com with the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs!
We're a VC-backed US Tech startup headquartered in Seattle. After our recent merger with our European counterpart DogBuddy we are now on the path to build the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. To support us in taking the right, data-driven decisions for further growth we’re looking to grow our European Business Analytics team.
As a Business Analyst at Rover you will:
- Support the quantitative needs of EU business units by digging into huge sets of customer, sitter, and market-level data, then emerge with clear business narratives and recommendations.
- Enable your colleagues to take data-driven business decisions by supporting with test design development and dashboard creation to measure impact
- Work cross functionally to tackle more complex problems such as acquisition and retention forecasting, ROI analyses, supply/demand equilibrium monitoring, and capacity planning
- Act as a thought partner to business stakeholders and senior leadership and provide insights that drive strategy in the realms of investment, headcount planning, and cost management.
- Support and mentor colleagues across the organization to develop their analytical skills, including leading classes of SQL training
Your toolset includes
- SQL, you are fluent and would feel confident leading a SQL 101 course.
- Python and/or R is a plus.
- Periscope, Tableau, Looker, or similar data visualization tools.
- Excel/Google Spreadsheets and Powerpoint/Google Slides
- Fundamentals of hypothesis testing: experiment design, data sufficiency and statistical power, A/B testing, understanding of meta-significance, etc.
- At least 3 years experience working cross-functionally with real-world, complex datasets.
- BS/MS in a business or quantitative field: Economics, Business, Math, Statistics - the main thing is you have learned how to think analytically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Specifically, you know how to narrate analytical results to business stakeholders and executives in a useful, concise, and actionable way.
- Experience working with data infrastructure / engineering teams to assist with recommendations for organizing data into performant tables.
- Marketing analytics experience and/ or two-sided marketplace experience are a big plus.
Benefits of working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Discounted membership with Gymforless
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free Tuesday breakfast
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
Rover.com company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.