GeoDB is building the first Big Data Ecosystem powered by blockchain technologies that will return value to all of us, the users. With a team of 15 people already and a clear path to become one of the most relevant blockchain projects in the near future, we now want to add a talented pool of new team members to achieve all of our goals. We need inspiring and pro active people that are willing to join the winds of change!
Therefore, GeoDB is looking for Senior Data Engineers for the operational optimization of the ecosystem.
- Data modelization for big data.
- Market model creation for data buyers.
- Building Big Data customer approach.
- Initial support in AWS.
- Migration to a decentralized system that supports storage and analytics in a decentralized way.
- 5+ years experience in the big data area.
- Deep practical knowledge in big data area.
- Good theoretical knowledge in big data area.
- Deep understanding of markets needs.
- High level of english.
- Bachelor degree in a discipline with strong mathematical foundations.
- Knowledge of cryptography techniques.
- Good knowledge in DLT area.
- Experience with distributed storage systems.
- Experience with GIS tools.
- Experience in location data processing.
We offer you a permanent contract and a competitive salary. The role is based in Madrid but with a strong teleworking internal strategy.
Competitive Salary conditions + TO Plan