Traditional video production was built for TV, but these models don’t work in a world of mobile video and social. Vidsy is changing the game, powered by our disruptive tech platform and harnessing a new generation of creators, we help the world's leading brands create quality video at scale.
We are Facebook’s Global Innovator for ‘Creativity In Video’, strategic and tech partners with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and at the cutting edge of mobile video and technology. We have built, and continue to innovate on a series of exciting products, using the latest technologies to define a new era of creativity in the mobile video space.
Vidsy we’re on a mission to empower a million creators to make a living
doing what they love. We’re disrupting the traditional advertising
status quo, building a new model that provides value for both creators
and brands. #WeAreCreators.
We’re looking for a Senior
Software Engineer to help us to build and scale the services that power
our innovative products. We use cutting edge technologies such as
GoLang, React, Redux and microservices to power our platform and
This is a chance to have a real impact, where your contributions
make a difference and you will have input into the way code, culture
and product are built at Vidsy.
What You'll Be Doing
- Being involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment to metrics.
- Contributing to our technical discussions and architecture.
- Working in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, QA engineers, designers and product owners.
- 4+ years experience in software engineering (GoLang, Ruby, Python, PHP and/or C) or equivalent.
- Commercial experience working in GoLang and with distributed systems.
- Solid foundation of architecting production services at scale.
- A good understanding of design patterns and software engineering principles.
- Pragmatic approach to writing unit and integration tests.
- An active interest in programming with Go (it's our primary back end language)
- An understanding of large micro-service oriented architectures.