Ultra is looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join our growing team. This is an exciting and high profile project that will involve challenging problem solving and architecting a solution from the ground up.
You are passionate about using your technical skills to deliver amazing user experiences. You are excellent at problem solving, critical thinking, and collaborating. Finally, you are particularly sensitive to the startup mood and big fan of video games!
- Design, implement, test and deploy large scale distributed systems using micro-services architecture in a AWS cloud,
- Design REST APIs,
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues,
- Participate in backlog grooming, daily meeting, retrospective and sprint review,
- Write technical documentation,
- Be a creative force.
- Significant experience building large scale distributed systems, with at least 7 years of working experience in the software industry,
- Strong object-oriented design and development experience,
- Expert knowledge of concurrency, scalability and fault tolerant designs,
- Ability to drive technical excellence, pushing innovation and quality,
- Self-driven, independent and accountable,
- Detail-oriented with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
It's great if you also have...
- AWS experience (EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, Elasticache),
- Experience deploying microservices with Docker, Kubernetes,
- Experience with agile software development practices.