HelloFresh is among the Top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (market cap). Our growth trajectory and expansion have been phenomenal – only 4 years after inception we are present in 9 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin.
We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 300mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
As a member of our experienced IT team you will be exposed to a modern technology stack and a very professional and agile project management setup. We have developed a highly refined product in the last years and now massively scale up the company on a global level. Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Build and take operational responsibility for the HelloFresh platform
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate microservices that serve millions of users, using DevOps practices and tools
- Monitor and improve the usage of the services you build
- Close cooperation with Frontend, Devops and Business Intelligence teams
- Creating a smooth and pleasant end user experience, for both our customers and our internal users
Who we’re looking for
- You’ll have 3+ years of solid back-end experience with at least one of the following languages: PHP and/or Go
- You have extensive knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns and SOLID Principles
- Prior experience with unit, integration & functional testing, distributed architectures, applications tuning/profiling, and continuous integration are all highly valued
- You are used to working with relational and non relational databases
- Additionally, any experience working with microservices is a plus
Interacting with front-ends, designers, product managers and our teams around the world is very much part of our day-to-day, so communication skills are vital (fluent english is essential). We are looking for strong problem-solvers who can apply their engineering skills to a wide range of the platforms and environments we support.
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- HelloFresh is a place that lets you implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
About Hello Fresh
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!