We are a young company that wants to revolutionize how money is moved around the world.
see blockchain, smart contracts as a meta-technology with a huge
potential and real applicability and we use it combined with our deep
background on mission critical software development and banking
experience to create a new era of applications for liquidity management
and international payments for decentralised financial networks.
To be able to reach our goals, building the right team is the base for success. We are creating an environment where you can get your maximum potential, where people matters and where transparency is on the ADN.
Senior Backend Developer -
We are looking for out of the box thinkers, problem solvers, quality fans to build the next leading payments platform over blockchain technology.
If you enjoy designing and developing high quality, secure and mission critical systems to manage millions of monetary transactions per day, we have a challenge for you.
Our teams are full of perpetual learners that love to learn from others and share their knowledge. Do you want to join them?
- Computer Science or Telecommunication Engineering degree
- At least 3 years of proven experience working in mission critical secure backend systems
- Good experience with object-oriented and functional programming
- You have a good tool set of design patterns that you combine them to build high scalable and maintainable systems
- You feel comfortable with TDD, BDD. You use linters and your code metrics are really important for you
- Experience with at least one of the following languages: Golang, Typescript, Java, C
- Conversational level of English
Nice to have:
- Experience in the banking industry
- Experience with Blockchain
- Experience with Ethereum (Quorum, Hyperledger Besu, ...)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Quality benefits package and competitive salaries, dependent on the individual candidate’s experience.
- Challenging projects and envinronment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (Based on team needs). We are challenge oriented.
- Social benefits: Meal tickets, medical insurance and others.
- 2 free days for conference/courses + Budget.
If you are interested on this job offer, please send and email to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter to let us know why are you interested in joining us and what makes you the best candidate. If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to contact us.