Live Data is a software editor specialized in data management and email marketing. Throughout a large range of services, our clients benefit from an all over expertise that helps them improve their results in email marketing, grow brand loyalty and increase ROI.
Our Team is composed of three departments to provide a high quality service to our customers:
- Technical and deliverability
- Customer Service
Live Data Solutions is a software editor specialized in data management and innovative email marketing platform. During the past 18 months our progress has been multidimensional: we increased our client portfolio and margin by 250% and tripled our young and dynamic team. Based in the center of Barcelona, we are targeting mid- to big sized European companies throughout a large range of services. We edit user friendly and comprehensible software that helps our clients to improve their results in email marketing, grow brand loyalty and increase ROI. Our motto is to always offer the most up to date software solutions in order to become one of Europe’s biggest and most fast-moving software companies. As a fast growing company and with a clear vision of where the future is leading us, we are now recruiting a Senior Backend Developer.
- As a member of our backend team you will need to take part in all stages of the development life cycle. Daily tasks will include:
- • Develop, implement and maintain object backend services with PHP, Python, Golang, Postgresql, Redis, Elasticsearch;
- • Perform code verification;
- • Analyze flows and provide optimizations;
- • Debug and creatively solve day to day technical issues;
- • Work directly with the CTO to define new project.
- • Permanent Contract;
- • Attractive salary package with social benefits: tickets restaurant + health insurance;
- • Be part of a young team in international growing;
- • Great and multicultural environment.
- • Place of work: Center of Barcelona
- • Object oriented programming
- • Proficiency in PHP 5.4 (5.5 is big plus, 5.6 is extra bonus)
- • Knowledge of UNIX shell, SQL, noSQL, JSON, REST, git
- • Ability to learn quickly and deal with constantly changing technical priorities
- • Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- • Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- • Willingness to learn and adapt to a workflow with continuous deployment
- • 5 - 10 years of professional working experience
- • Experience with configuration management is a plus
About Live data
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!