Our objective is to make our applications grow with the best resources.
The R&D (100 members, and increasing, are based in Paris, Barcelona, Bordeaux and Nantes) works in a culture where agility and teamwork are the base to take our products to the level of satisfaction needed by our customers, by innovation and excellence.
D-Edge maintains a start-up spirit with SCRUM teams (from 3 to 8 members) that are autonomous and can work and innovate with a high level of freedom.
The technical environment is very wide, based on a distributed microservice architecture that allows each team to work independently , requiring a high level of performance, reliability and security.
- In a context of fast growth, you are a member of the data engineering team, covering the scope of all applications of the team, working on the different phases of the development:
- Analyse new functionalities in coordination with the Product Owner
- Investigate to find the right technology or infrastructure to perform a proof of concept that will be presented to the rest of the team
- Propose proactively solutions and new processes to improve the system and reduce incidents
- Develop code that works in a high performance system
- Participate on the quality assurance and deployment process
- Create the right metrics and use the right logging system to have a perfect overview of the status of the system at any moment of time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are a senior backend developer (8+ years)
- You have a proven experience in .NET and C#
- You are familiar with a distributed microservice architecture and its possible problems
- You have previous experience with the cloud computing, specially Azure or AWS
- You have a user experience with SQL databases and other cloud storage resources
- You have a collaborative way of working
- You are demonstrating an ability to adapt and be flexible.
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills, and you can work independently.
- You have the ability to present complex things in a simple manner
- You are a problem solver and have sharp analytical skills
- You are fluent writing and speaking in English (French is a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Attractive salary according to your profile
- D-Edge is Remote Friendly, 2 days in the office/ 3 days remotely
- Meal Allowance
- Accor Employee Card : Discount on hotel bookings
- Individual access to the Udemy e-learning platform (more than 100,000 online courses)
RECRUITMENT PROCESS :
- Telephone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
- Online Technical Test
- Interview with VP and Team Lead
- Technical interview with team members “live coding”
- Technical interview with team members
... and welcome to D-EDGE ! :)
Please be aware that we will be asking for work references.
D-EDGE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on : race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.