Are you passionate about technology?
Do you love to be part of impactful and disruptive projects with millions of users?
Are you keen on fast-paced and startup environments with real flexibility and fully remote policy?
Would you like to work alongside a bunch of great people that are always willing to listen and support your growth?
If your answer is yes, you would really enjoy being part of XpertAI!
What you will be doing:
- Define the modules, libraries, and strategies (reuse, or develop) in the development of use cases and compliance with functional and non-functional requirements.
- PHP Programming on Drupal 9 and Symfony frameworks.
- Focus on Development Good Practices, test coverage, unit testing, clean code.
- Participate in all agile ceremonies: refinements, sprint plannings, dailies, retros, and demos.
- Review and approve code from team players.
- Participate actively in discussions about architecture, patterns, and good practices to deliver high-quality software.
- Participate in code deployment and release management.
You will be successful if you have:
- +1 years programming under Drupal and/or Symfony frameworks.
- +3 or +4 years, PHP programming.
- +1 year of experience with decoupled design approach for Web and Mobile Applications.
- +1 year of experience designing and creating Drupal Functional and integration Test.
- Experience with HTTP RestFul JSON API´s.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Expert working on version control with Git and GitFlow.
- Experience with relational MySQL databases.
- Passion for new technologies, code quality, clean architectures, and SOLID principles.
- We are a diverse team, so fluent English it's a must.
- There are some meetings where you will take part, so being in the Central Europe Time zone (-+1) will make it easier.
Also would be great if you have:
- Experience using Docker.
- Experience with Cloud services.
- Knowledge about NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge about GitHub Actions.
- Jira and Confluence.
- Experience using PHPUnit
- Fully paid sick leave so you will only have to focus on your recovery.
- Have a chance to grow, develop and learn with training & certifications, sponsored by XpertIA.
- Side projects: get time at work to dedicate to your own projects.
- Save money on meals, transport, daycare, and optional health insurance with Flexible Compensation.
- Be the owner of your time and enjoy the flexibility and remote working + coworking space to spend time with your colleagues whenever you want.
- Free language classes (online or not).
More about us...
XpertAI is a young company founded in 2018, and we are based in sunny Barcelona. Digital Strategy & IT consulting specialised in providing SW & App development services to accelerate and embrace digital customer interactions. Our main client is one of the biggest telecommunication providers in Africa. We are building a multifunctional app to facilitate Africans access to free communication, money transactions, and entertainment across the whole continent! and we are very proud of being part of such a beautiful & meaningful project.
Our principles are flexibility, openness, and blameless, we work in an open office with an Agile mindset and in a fast-paced environment where every team member contributes to the success of the company with a positive attitude towards excellence and teamwork.
If this sounds interesting and you are looking for a company with a promising future where you can develop yourself, this is your opportunity!
*XpertAI does not sponsor VISA.
XpertAI treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, experience, qualifications and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, political ideas, ethnicity, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, social status, union states, kinship status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Applicants in need of special assistance during the interview process may let us know in your application.