GeoDB is building the first Big Data Ecosystem powered by blockchain technologies that will return value to all of us, the users. With a team of 15 people already and a clear path to become one of the most relevant blockchain ecosystems in the near future, we now want to add a talented pool of new team members to achieve all of our goals. We need inspiring and pro active people that are willing to join the winds of change!
Therefore, GeoDB is looking for full-time Senior Back-end Java Developers to develop different services to support public operations with our ecosystem.
- Development of service for mobile applications.
- Development of service for GeoMarket, AppStore and WebWallet.
- Development of GeoDB bridge (a unique node to connect to Ethereum, IOTA and Fabric at the same time).
- High level of english.
- 3+ years experience developing services in Java language.
- Knowledge of cryptography techniques.
- Experience with computer security and networking.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with AWS.
- Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with DLT libraries.
- DLT knowledge (Ethereum/IOTA/HyperLedger Fabric/Corda)
We offer you a permanent contract and a competitive salary. The role is based in Madrid but with a strong teleworking internal strategy.
Competitive Salary conditions + TO Plan