GeoDB ls looking for full-time Senior Back-end Java Developers to develop different services to support public operations with our protocol.
- Development of service for mobile applications.
- Development of service for GeoMarket, AppStore and WebWallet.
- Development of GeoDB bridge (a unique node to connect to Ethereum, IOTA and Fabric at the same time).
- 3+ years experience developing services in Java language.
- Knowledge of cryptography techniques.
- Experience with computer security and networking.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with AWS.
- Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with DLT libraries.
- DLT knowledge (Ethereum/IOTA/HyperLedger Fabric/Corda)
We offer you a permanent contract and a competitive salary. The role is based in Madrid but with a strong teleworking internal strategy.
Competitive Salary conditions + TO Plan