Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.
mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business growth and success in the digital era.
More than 350 specialists create solutions such as digital platforms, cloud systems, cloud native apps, data engineering, digital process management and mobile apps.
At 11 customer centers across North America and Europe, mimacom serves global and local businesses of all types and sizes in the banking, insurance, medical technology, pharma and manufacturing industry.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Build high-quality software solutions for our customers
- Write clean code to develop functional software solutions
- Bring code quality and good practices
- Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations, propose different approaches and make analysis documents
- Participate in defining the overall architecture for the solution and validate technical design documents
- Perform deployment, validations and verification testing
- Act as a reliable advisor for teams, customers and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with backend trends and emerging frontend technologies
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in an Open Source world
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.)
- Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities
- Choose your own device
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden, restaurant and transport ticket, and health insurance
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, karting, Hackathon and many more!
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Java and Spring Framework
- Experience working in DevOps principles: Docker, Kubernetes, and Jenkins
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge in Go, Node.js, AWS, Elasticsearch or Kafka is a plus
- Fluent in English and Spanish