We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Backend Engineer.
Celonis is offering fully remote work opportunities for Senior Software Engineers. This role will require occasional travel to our Engineering HUB in Madrid.
Being a global hyper-growth leader in process mining technology, our goal at Celonis is to establish our Intelligent Business Cloud as a standard SaaS solution in any company. Celonis is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to build new features, design and implement useful API methods and increase the reliability of our software continuously. Our Java services are built on Java 11 and Spring (Boot), so expertise in these areas is highly desirable.
The work you’ll do:
- Take ownership of features from design to operation
- Increase the reliability of our software continuously
- Work with the latest technologies developing break-thorugh solutions in to develop a new software category
- Propose and implement new software functionalities.
- Constantly improving & automating our development processes
- Collaborate and work closely with the product and design team to understand better the end-user requirements.
The qualifications you need:
- have 5+ years of experience in building JAVA web applications professionally
- write clear, understandable and testable code with continuous focus on maintainability
- have experience in Spring (Boot)
- know how to build good REST APIs
- have a high-level understanding of domain, product and architecture
- can solve complex problems with limited supervision
- are able to supervise and coach junior and mid-level colleagues
- have excellent English skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Location flexibility! The option to work from our Tech Hubs on a hybrid model, or fully remote from one of our selected locations
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.