Mapit is an innovative IoT company, dedicated to the development of GPS location devices for motorcycles, supported by a diverse range of services. We offer advanced tracking and software solutions, connecting motorcyclists to their bikes, as well as offering a way to our clients and dealers to manage and promote their services to motorcyclists.
We take pride in having an innovative and continously improving philosophy, where every opinion matters, and everybody can contribute in many different ways. We hire people to find the best way to help motorcyclists live quietly and enjoy their motorcycle with full connectivity.
What will you do at Mapit?
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision making in a collaborative and agile environment.
- Deliver value to our users. Deploying is included in our Definition of Done.
- Monitor errors and solve incidents. Search for solutions that enable the team to anticipate possible problems.
- Participate in the product development lifecycle within a solid and multidisciplinary team based on the Scrum Framework.
- Software development is your passion.
- You practice TDD.
- You’re interested in the Serverless paradigm and you’re familiar with the AWS proposals in this regard.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related, or equivalent working experience.
- You’re proficient in data-driven product development and you can’t imagine yourself out of an Agile Framework. You also know how to divide large product goals into smaller portions in order to deliver continuous iterations.
- You love being part of a team, collaborating with other team members to deliver value in an incremental and continuous way.
- You’re a proactive person who is able to support other team members in their work and share your knowledge and experience with them.
What are we offering?
- Close, inspiring and ambitious work environment.
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option.
- Good career development opportunities.
- Being part of a consolidated project where all ideas and opinions count.
- Team building activities.
- Fully stocked kitchen, loaded with healthy food, tea and coffee.