Livestorm changes how companies do sales and customer training. We help companies like Pipedrive, Ionic Framework, Mention or Instapage talk to more customers and leads at once. We believe webinars must be reshaped to fit the needs of nowadays' marketing and sales teams.
Livestorm is the best browser-based (WebRTC) webinar software in town. We strive every day to build the best user experience for our users.
We are looking for a leadership position as Senior Back-End Engineer to help us grow, lead the back-end team and tackle our roadmap.
Here's how we do code at Livestorm: https://stackshare.io/livestorm
- Leading the back-end team and comprehend our entire stack.
- Accelerate our roadmap to create an impact on the company's growth
- Incentivise best practices from your past experiences at every level of the company (from interns to c-levels).
- You have at least 3 years experience in Ruby and Rails (Rails 5+) and its ecosystem
- You are familiar with web-sockets with ActionCable
- Knowledge of AWS is a big plus
- You are very rigorous about testing and code quality (E2E and unit tests).
- You're a team player and you have a sense of ownership
- Knowledge in transcoding and video streaming is a big plus.
- Knowledge of the SaaS industry is a big plus
- You're up for a challenge.
- Key role in a fast-growing startup with a small team
- Health insurances ("Mutuelle" + "Prévoyance")
- Tickets Restaurants (21 x 9 euros / month)
- 50% of Transport Pass in Paris is paid
- Free food delivery
- We offer state of the art hardware
- We offer equity packages