Loyal Guru is a Barcelona based company founded in 2016 with the mission of improving the way supermarkets and retailers interact with their customers by combining consumer data, analytics and personalized omnichannel offers.
Our cloud-based platform allows food retailers to collect data from consumer purchases in real-time, in order to create micro-segments based on purchase behavior and launch hundreds of 1:1 personalized offers, improving consumer-retailer relationships across every channel with an ultimate impact on sales.
We are looking for a hands-on tech lead to guide one of our squads!
As our new key-player you’ll be expected to:
- Design and implement the best solutions
- Participate in the code review helping the team in the improvement of the product’s quality
- Work in the company’s architecture sharing your best ideas
- Mentor and lead other members of the team, helping in the definition of the main tasks
What makes you a potential candidate:
- +6 years of experience with server-side languages, Ruby and Go ideally
- You have in-depth knowledge and work experience with Ruby on Rails.
- We like our code clean! Do you have experience applying TDD and working with Clean Code principles?
- You have solid experience writing Restful APIs
- Working with GIT and the command line is on your daily basis and you understand the benefits of working in a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Experience working with Google Cloud
- You have a solid understanding of SQL having strong working experience with its mainline database: PostgreSQL
- Amazing communications and social skills
What makes you “The candidate!”:
- Hands-on experience with Docker/Kubernetes in a DevOps ecosystem.
- Coaching and mentoring is in your DNA
- Previous experience as a lead
Why work with us:
**** Due to the Covid19 pandemic some of these benefits have been affected. We are expecting this situation to change soon, so we can take all the good stuff back! ****
- Acquire experience and knowledge with multiple top-notch technologies and paradigms
- FRIENDLY TEAM! We enjoy a great atmosphere and the communication between teams is key for all of us
- PIZZA SCRUM: our dailies and sprints are very important to us but with some pizzas and craft beer communication is easier :-)
- Free healthy and not that healthy snacks ;-) at the office. Oh! And let’s don’t forget the coffee, please!
- For the fit fellows: YOGA and CROSSFIT lessons once per week in our office!
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Team-building activities
- Half-paid health insurance
- English lessons