We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Backend Developer at Bitpanda, you will be responsible for writing, reviewing and maintaining clean and scalable code over all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
About the team
Our mission is to support our users to a reliable, fast and secure experience while using the financial instruments on our platform. In this role, you will have the opportunity to implement complex functionalities for our platform & customers. Daily challenges will consist of improving performance, security, payment providers and continuing implementing different projects.
- Develop high-quality features
- Ensure high test coverage and troubleshoot to eliminate bugs
- Keep debug-outputs tidy
- Write comments during development and ensure technical documentation
- Constantly optimise systems to ensure reliability, performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Excellent skills using PHP (Laravel/Symfony Framework)
- MySQL and REST-API experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in backend development systems and methodologies
- Good knowledge of working database systems and database optimisations
- Extensive experience in writing and maintaining tests
- Please include in your application sample code or a link to a specific project/commit on Github which best showcase your experience and skills.
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenized world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch discount
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- Phantom Shares
And more benefits to come...
Please submit your application in English