Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join the backend team with outstanding software development talent proven by great work results/experience and/or interesting hobby projects. We need somebody that cares about code quality and not just get things done, but get things done right.
If you're smart, have great energy, can't think about a system without a CI/CD pipeline and you want to thrive in a fast paced environment, we are in sync.
Must have skills:
- Strong knowledge on good practices, testing and design patterns
- Python as your main known language, with at least one major known framework
- You are proficient in business English
- You know how to deliver code from development to production
- Experience with RESTful APIs (implementation and consumption)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
We use these technologies, so it would be a plus if you have experience in:
- Celery with RabbitMQ
- Experience working on agile methodology
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible
- Remote friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (Up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
- Workshops & Hackathons
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene,
- Ping Pong table and tournament
- Free coffee, drinks and fruit
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!
- Liga Soyelfutbol Startups
We care about our products.
We don't fear big refactorings.
We don't beat around the bush in meetings.
We like to help our mates.
We often go out and eat together. We certainly drink together on Fridays.
We are waiting for you to apply!