Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.
mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business growth and success in the digital era.
More than 350 specialists create solutions such as digital platforms, cloud systems, cloud native apps, data engineering, digital process management and mobile apps.
At 11 customer centers across North America and Europe, mimacom serves global and local businesses of all types and sizes in the banking, insurance, medical technology, pharma and manufacturing industry.
- Build high-quality software solutions for our customers
- Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations, propose different approaches and make analysis documents
- Participate in defining the overall architecture for the solution and validate technical design documents
- Write clean code to develop functional software solutions
- Bring code quality and good practices
- Perform deployment, validations and verification testing
- Act as a reliable advisor with customers and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging technologies
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas
- Be part of an Agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best minds in IT
- Collaborate in a multicountry environment with distributed teams
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.)
- Choose your own device
- Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden, restaurant and transport ticket, and health insurance
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, karting, Hackathon and many more!
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development
- 8+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in backend software development with Kotlin.
- Experience running unitary tests
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Knowledge in Kafka is very valuable.
- Basic knowledge in CI/CD and Kubernetes.
- Fluent in English and Spanish