Bloobirds is a startup in Barcelona that offers solutions for sales methodology. It is having a very fast growth. You will find an unbeatable work environment in which companionship and good vibes prevail. We are around 40 people forming an international team.
We are constantly testing new technologies, constant learning and we propose challenges on a daily basis.
Descripción de la oferta
In Bloobirds we are looking for a senior backend developer who is looking to grow and contribute their knowledge within a practical team! You will be passionate about the product and you will be anxious to have an impact by supporting all aspects of Bloobirds. This is an exciting opportunity to learn, grow and contribute in an experienced team and at the same time have the autonomy to contribute your creativity to solve the challenges of our products
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Deliver high quality solutions
- Participate in high-level technical decisions
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
- Mentor and empower other developers around you
- Not be limited to one product but be involved in all aspects of Bloobirds.
- +5 years experience with backend languages (Java, Python, Node.js, PHP) and modern backend frameworks (Spring, Flask/Django, Express.js, Laravel, …)
- +5 years experience with modern frontend languages (JS ES 6, TypeScript) and modern frontend frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js, ...)
- Experience designing, configuring and programming with No-SQL and SQL databases
- Experience designing and architecturing software and systems
- Experience with Docker and infrastructure orchestration software (like Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker Swarm, …)
- Experience with PaaS providers (like AWS, GCP, …)
- Good English
- Experience with Java +8, Spring framework, Hibernate
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in high availability systems, CI, CD and DevOps
- Experience with React +16.8 and JS ES6
- Experience working with a polyglot database system including Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, AWS S3, AWS SQS
- Experience managing team and project management software (JIRA, Asana, YouTrack, …)
- Experience leading Agile methodologies implementations
- Experience with QA automation (Cypress, Selenium, …)
What we offer
- We are growing a lot and we want you to grow and develop with us.
- Salary according to your experience.
- We are international team with a very good environment
- We have beautiful offices
- Fruit, coffee and infusions
- Continuous training
- Team building Days