Mercaux has an international team in four offices – London, Barcelona, Milan and Moscow. We are looking for Backend Developer in Moscow with optional relocation to Barcelona.
Company & Product
Mercaux is an in-store B2B SaaS Platform that aims to transform offline retail and help traditional retailers smoothly transition into digital era. Founded by ex-Yandex tech team and Harvard Business School alumni, Mercaux products are live in 30 countries including UK, Europe, Hong Kong, Brazil, and Mexico.
We bring digital into physical stores to empower sales people with all the data and content at fingertips, connect head office with stores real-time, and help retailers provide unique in-store customer experience. First retailers who adopted the software have seen +8-14% store sales increase.
- Support and develop AWS-based scalable set of services
- Improve scalability
- Develop analytics engine using various machine learning techniques
- Memory and CPU usage and complex SQL requests tuning
- Infrastructure: Linux, PostgreSQL, AWS (SQS, SNS, S3, Cloudfront)
- Java: Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot
- Dev tools: CI/CD deployment (Teamcity), bash, gitflow
- Nice to have: AWS ECS, EC2, ASG, RDS, lambda, Docker, Load testing (Jmeter)*
- English: intermediate and higher