- Will join the Platform Engineering Team in charge of migrating the current application to the cloud.
- Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used the application.
- Build APIs to integrate with 3rd Party Solutions.
- Picking the right AWS services for the application
- Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from the application
- Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Developing with RESTful API interfaces
- Programming with AWS APIs
- General troubleshooting and debugging
- +5 years Developing
- +2 years working with AWS services.
- Experience working with fault-tolerant, highly-available, distributed and scalable systems
- A good understanding of ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, SQL Server, C#, Linq, NUnit
- AWS Certification
UserZoom helps businesses optimize User Experience of Web-based products and Mobile Apps. The benefits of good UX Design and Usability are many and the ROI is high. However, designing excellent customer experiences is not an easy task and user testing has become a critical aspect of User Centered-Design and Software Development. That’s why we’ve developed a feature-rich, cost-effective SaaS (Software as a Service) solution for online UX research and testing. It’s used by highly demanding UX Professionals and Online Marketers around the world.