DIVE is an AI platform for deep video analysis and
personalization. DIVE is an AI platform for deep video analysis, big
data analytics and personalization. We are helping businesses build,
deploy and scale data-based consumer and enterprise solutions, faster
and economically. We combine technologies, tools and methodologies with
subject matter expertise, human creativity, curiosity and innovation.
Here are some interesting facts about Dive:
- Team of early practitioners of Machine Learning (since 2001) with experiences in developing cutting-edge AI based solutions
- Our Data Science team includes winners of KDD Cup 2007 / Netflix Challenge
- Dive AI Platform is recognized by DT50 (Google, McKinsey, Rocket Internet), Tie50, EFM Berlinale and MIT Technology Review
- International customer base.
We are seeking an accomplished Senior Software Developer to be part of our platform backend development team.
We are looking for a motivated developer that fulfills the following requirements:
- Loves programming
- Enjoys learning new technologies and skills
- Pays attention to details
- Does not fear challenges
- Has keen interests in AI and leading-edge technologies
The purpose of your role:
- Design and implement high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems
- Write robust code; demonstrate its robustness through automated tests
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment
The expertise we’re looking for:
- 6+ years professional experience in software development industry
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithms and data structures and problem solving
- Experience working with Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL…)
- Experience working with Git or any other modern Version Control System
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, IT etc.)
- High level of spoken and written English
The skills you bring:
- Distributed Systems
- REST-based APIs
- NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Neo4j, DynamoDB)
- Amazon Web Services, EC2, S3, AWS Lambda, Cloudwatch etc.)
- Contributions to Open Source Projects
- Linux and/or UNIX
- Kubernetes or Docker
- Agile software development
What DIVE offers:
* Salary range from 45k up to 65k euros per year
* Offices with great atmosphere, young talented team members eager to do something big. Prime office location in the heart of the city of Madrid
* Attractive Bonus Scheme.
* Become part of a growing start-up with global aspirations
* Expand your professional network internationally
* We foster an entrepreneurial culture and encourage our teams to take initiatives
* And because all is not work, we organize “Divebeers” events, lunch outings to discover new restaurants in the city centre and other fun activities.
* At Dive, ideas rule, performance shines and positive attitude makes us successful as a TEAM!