Are you a passionate Senior Android Software Engineer who focuses on code quality and clean architecture? Then join our team and start shaping the way people travel!
With our top-rated apps, at eDreams ODIGEO we power more than 60 millions of searches and combining 660 airlines, 218.000 flight routes and over 2.1 million hotels worldwide every day into billions of potential combinations and helping our users find the very best travel deals.
We are looking for Senior Android Engineers to join our brand in our offices in Oporto, Madrid or Barcelona. As a Senior Android Software Engineer, you will be part of an Agile multidisciplinary team where you will influence both product and technical decisions on a day-to-day basis. We believe in full end to end ownership of results and empower our teams to drive their own decisions for the benefit of the customer and our business, iterating fast to continuously learn and improve.
What you will do:
- Build a single core application for all the different eDreams ODIGEO brands.
- Join a multi-functional team using Kanban agile methodology.
- Be part on the ideation and development of the new features using Kotlin.
- Make decisions about architecture and best practices with the rest of team members
- Use our integration tools to speed up the development of the new features.
So, are you the right fit?
YES, if you…
- Are passionate about Android and focused on code quality and clean architecture
- Care about customer experience
- Take initiative, are a self-starter and share your ideas
- Are excited about Kotlin
- Couldn’t picture a piece of code without tests
- Can come up with creative alternatives to deliver solutions
- Are fluent in English and interested in working with a talented multicultural team.
… some other nice-to-haves include:
- Curiosity about functional programming.
- Knowledge of Espresso and Behaviour Driven Development.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- How do we work?
What do we offer?
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievement
- .… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.