Argent is lead by experienced entrepreneurs and funded by
some of the best VCs in London. Our mission is to give millions of users
access to a new decentralized web. We believe blockchain technology
will lead to global, transparent and accessible financial and consumer
About the Android Developer position
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Android developer who will join our team of talented engineers and help us build the best mobile blockchain browser.
You should be able to write clean code, ensure your applications run properly, and perform well working in a dynamic environment. We also expect you to be passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits and we are looking for someone with a “can do anything” mentality.
Android Developer responsibilities are:
- Lead the development of our native Android application
- Write efficient, maintainable, reusable and well-tested code
- Define and build state-of-the-art application architecture
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques
- Contribute technical ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product
Android Developer requirements are:
- 3+ years experience of delivering consumer facing, mass market, networked, high-performance Android applications available in the Play Store
- Strong knowledge of cryptography and app security
- Experience consuming REST and RPC JSON APIs using HTTP and Websockets
- Software architecture experience, strong object-oriented programming, good knowledge of pattern and anti-pattern design
- Experience with unit tests, app profiling, code versioning, deployment and continuous integration
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and interface with non-engineers
- Fluency in written and spoken english
How we work ?
As a distributed team, we’re not too bothered by when and where you work. That said, most of us work Monday to Friday from 9 UTC to 6 UTC, and we’re looking for someone who’d overlap at least 4 hours within that timeframe.
About Argent Labs
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!